You have a lot of options to change, these parameters should be passed to the tool in the form of...
parameter = value
Where parameter is the name of the option, and value is the the value needed. Example:
This is the list of parameters accepted
- Folder to browse, default is parent, example, if you put Folder "8" from zip in SampleFolder as in ....
So once you http-browse to folder 8, contents of SampleFolder will be shown. More examples.
- View style, accepts [1,2,3 or 4], (1 = Details view, 2 = Small icons, 3 = Medium icons, 4 = large icons), default is 1
- Show view commands to allow viewers to change, [0 or 1], (0 = hide, 1 = show), default is 1
- Icon theme, filetypes icons displayed for known file types, accepted values, accepts [1 through 14] for 14 icon themes, default is 1 (Check examples to see icons available for each theme)
- Show items in full-width mode, (bootstrap class "container-fluid") [0 or 1], (0 = classic, 1 = fluid), default is 0
- Allows user to delete or rename files, accepts [0 or 1], (0 = don't allow, 1 = allow), default is 0 (Full version only)
- Allows user to edit ASCII files or upload new files, accepts [0 or 1], (0 = don't allow, 1 = allow), default is 0 (Full version only)
- Show header Area, accepts [0 or 1], (0 = hide, 1 = show) default is 1 (accepts 0 only if vc = 0)
- Header area color, the panel header color using bootstrap contextual classes, accepts [default, info, primary, warning, danger], default is "default"
- Show footer area, accepts [0,1], (0 = hide, 1 = show) default is 1
- Show file names in all views except 1, accepts [0,1], (0 = hide, 1 = show) default is 1
- Show or hide file count in header area, [0,1], (accepts 1 only when sh = 1), default = 0
- Show images only, use to hide all file types that are not images, images are one of these extensions (jpg, jpeg, gif, png, bmp), accepts [0,1], (0 = show all, 1 = show images only) default is 0 (Full version only)
- Use "Thumb.aspx" to create thumbnails of images, [0,1], (0 = do not use, 1 = use), default is 1
- Ignore extensionts, does not show files with extension of one of the list provided, expects list of extentions separated by beam | as in aspx|php|db|inf, default is blank (show all) (Full version only)
- Count the number of clicks on each file, saved in clicks.txt file in same folder, expects [0,1], default = 0 (Full version only)
By default, Folder8 will display the content of the parent folder of the folder "8" after pasted in your Windows FTP server.
So, you can copy and paste the folder "8" into as many folders as you want to share the content of these folders.
You can have one copy and use it with parameter f as many times as you wish to tell it what folder to share (The path to that folder has to be given in a 'related-path' style)